Monday, May 17, 2021

Friday 02/04/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Friday and it's back to work.



Left the house a lil bit that the usual because my wife need me to drive her to the meat stall here in Sengkurong. Then I saw one stall was selling hot drink and I asked to buy a cup for me.



Since it was still early and I had some time to kill plus didn't fancy to arrive early at work. I stopped by at Old Time Kopitiam for a spot of breakfast. Ordered steam buns but sadly their buns are not as puffy nor as soft as the one at Tea Zone Lambak.


Received a complaint from the tenant team that one of our tenant in Tutong had some electrical problems. Called up admin straight away asking for available transport. Grab the key then rush all the way to Tutong. Did a quick check, called up the contractor then bla bla bla hopefully this can be sorted by the end of the week. If not next week.


I had my Friday prayers in Jerudong. Once done I wanted to have a quick nap but the traffic was too slow to move. Didn't fancy snoring while people in the car on the next lane staring at me hahaha.


Honestly, I am not a dates fan. But this frozen rutab dates is super delicious and it didn't taste like the normal stuff that we get during ramadhan.


Attending DARe's townhall late in the afternoon. Didn't enjoyed most of the content and was a bit disappointed with it. The photo I shared above really interest me. It shows the promotion process for staff. And honestly, I really appreciate our HR shared this kind of process so at least we know what the processes were.





Evening errand with my wife. Doing laundry. Tuha udah lai org lain dating liat wayang lah dinner lah apa. Kami dating arah laundry shop hahahahaha.

W

No comments: