Sunday, May 30, 2021

Thursday 06/05/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Thursday!



Alhamdulillah bangun untuk mengerjakan qiamulail di malam 23 Ramadhan. Tonight ada mencabar sikit pasal I emphasized more on sembahyang sunat hence why baguna aing hehehehe. Nonetheless, terima kasih ya Allah.


Dijadikan cerita dari kemarin udah HR and Admin team minta tolong kediaku and my boss untuk mencarikan volunteers untuk mendgni durg for Charity Drive. 

Kali pagi atu masa aku di admin room mengambil kunci. Bertanya lagi durang and then bila ku masuk to our office my manager jua bertanya if I could ask around. It was kinda a last-minute and I would love to join but I had a few site inspections in Tutong and SPARK. Syukur alhamdulillah jua a few of my colleagues willing to join as a volunteer while the rest of us helped out loading the gifts into the bus. Every little thing helps guys.


On to our first site meeting with JKR. Mencabar banar ni guys melawat tampat ani time puasa lagi. Cukup lagi dengan bau buruknya eh. Kan tumbang ku rasanya nganya syg jua kan dicuaikan puasa since masih lagi mampu ditahan.


Second site meeting. We need to close down on one of the projects we had. So before closing and signing it off. We needed to be sure that everything was in order and good to go.


Third site inspection and I am almost spent. Ani kira our next project. And honestly, our manager has reminded us to get this one sorted out as soon as possible!


Singgah sekajap di SPARK office and my team lead meng interview a few colleagues untuk performance appraisal durang. While myself, I just couldn't function anymore. I connected the laptop to the Tv and just watch a random movie. I'm SPENT!


Back to bandar and meliat aing ujan atu pun aku tais liur bah. Mencabar banar ari ani eh. Tambah lagi nda cukup tidur apa aishhhhh berkat kerja ku ari ani hahahahaha.


Aku sungkai sorg today pasal my wife panggilan dengan my MIL. Malas ku makan diluar, badan ani masih terasa ngalih and malas kan melayan kerenah everyone hehehehe.

W

No comments: