Monday, May 17, 2021

A Birthday Shout Out.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Alhamdulillah!


Praises to Allah Subhanallah Taala for only because of His will I am still here, alive and well. Today, chapter 41 of my live officially begin.

Looking back the past year, chapter 40 was one tough year for me. Lots of dugaan and Ya Allah, at times it does felt unbearable. Though for saying that at the end of the day, His rahmat and nikmat eclipsed everything. And my only hope is that I've become a better person from these experiences.

Ya Allah, all is ask is that for those who read this, Grant them an ease of mind, time and health. Let us all be in the month of Ramadhan. So that we can pray, fast and do good deeds. Ya Allah, if any one of us are in hard times right now. Please lift their burden immediately. Give us strength to cleanse our hearts, May Allah grant Jannah to our parents, wife and husband, families, teachers, friends and all mukmins. Amin Ya Rabb!

Mawar.

No comments: