Monday, May 17, 2021

Effing Did It!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Alhamdulillah, I managed to finish up April's post earlier than usual. You know that very last few moments before the clock turns 12 midnight and the date turned into a new month.

I must have to admit it is kinda felt refreshing. Now I have this crazy idea of trying to upload May update at the very least til the last day of Ramadhan. That should be interesting. Is it doable? Well, tomorrow going to be the last day of the long Raya holiday. If I have nothing better to do then for sure it is doable. It is just a matter of me being not lazy hahahaha.

Anyway, we are entering the 5th day of Raya and I am not sure if I'm going to do anymore raya-ing in the coming days. Nunggu kana lagau open house kali saja. Or Maybe aku kan rajin kan diriku mengaga rumah kawan kawan ku yang rapat saja. See how. If I did then for sure it will be uploaded to my blog for sure.

Until then do enjoy the April's posts. See you in May's post. Tata!

W

No comments: