Saturday, May 01, 2021

Miss It By That Much

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Well just like what the post title said nda semua update dapat ku upload in time hence why you guys are still reading a few of March posts in the month of May.

I just can't believe it guys that April has just gone and now we are in May and in a month's time, we are entering the end of the first half of 2021.

I left it a bit too late with the uploads tonight. Honestly, I just got distracted with stuff and it was a mad rush just to get everything uploaded before midnight. It's literally down to the last few seconds of April bah baru ya kelam kabut.

In Shaa Allah April's post will begin soon. So for now do enjoy my March updates. Nothing much plang jua just the usual day to day story of my life untuk bacaan dan judgement kamu of which I just don't care hahahahaha.

Owh yeah I am also thinking of editing my blog's look to make it fresher but simple for you guys. In Shaa Allah if I have some free I would try to choose a few templates yang bisai. Until then do enjoy your puasa guys! Tata.

W

No comments: