Sunday, May 30, 2021

Thursday 13/05/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Thursday and the freaking last day of work before a 5 days Raya holidays wooohooo.


Officially our last sahur for this year Ramadhan 1442H. Nada mood kan makan yang banarnya but kerana menganang its the last day berpuasa and kan menyambut syafaat dan keberkatan yang ada pada bersahur digagahi tah jua walaupun mata sebenarnya mengantuk sudah.


Definitely excited to come to work hahahaha. I woke up at 7.30 am and atu pun pasal WhatsApp latup latup berbunyi. Macam apakan what do I miss.


Biasalah kalau udah tenant yang di KB atu pot pet pot pet bah abis ca. Majal mesti disiapkan awal ani jua lah and today was no different. Memajal every half an hour to the point macam I cannot think straight on what to do. Ingat durang sanang kali kan liaise with contractor who are willing to come over on a short notice. 

Plus even pun durang willing to come. I still need to ask them to inspect the damn thing. Then report to my manager that we need to do this to procure this and then persuade the contractor if they willing to do the work without PO. Payah tu ahh because for urgent item cani ani terpaksa minta kebenaran HOD if not nda finance melayan and its a bloody gamble! Yth last last ku tegur eh nyangku gimme room to work this out, to liaise and to get the necessary approval to get things done. Trust me guys being the focal person for facility management is not easy!



8 lalu jalan dari umah and then at the same time aku atu kan menyampati checking out Malaysian FM radio kan mendgr takbir (hehehe acara tahunan kalau Brunei lambat sehari). 

At the same time as you can see in the lower photo. I am about to overtake a G Wagon. Gotta say, man, Bruneian is getting richer or I am getting poorer. The amount of G Wagon popping up on Bruneian Road is just surprisingly a lot for its price and standard.


I was already late for work and also taking my sweet time. Even managed to stop by the filling station. Not joining the fuel queue but just pumping air into my front tires. I didn't even bother to text my boss telling him I'm coming in late. So untuk cover line taus tah ku ke finance mengambil keraja ku kemarin. 

Like I always mentioned hated it when I need to settle keraja kelam kabut. Especially those yang involve finance and numbers. Confirm tu ada small small stuff nda nampak oleh mataku but kedapatan oleh durang.


Masuk masuk ofis a few of my colleague senyum senyum pasal aku akhir masuk. Well last day of work before long holiday bah so paduli ya hahahahahaha. Then straight with work sampai antah pukul berapa kah ku concentrate membuat keraja atu.



I heard a commotion at our entrance. Nyangku behapa saja durang ani. Sibuk punya pasal malas tah ku gagau kan menyubuk. Udah akhir akhir atu ah awu ahhh banar jua. 

Sekalinya sibuk atu guys even my colleague, Ali balik2 nagur aku. Shit man, I remember yesterday, I did mention to you yang aku kan cuti today and you want to leave early. WHY ARE WE STILL HERE? I just gave him a weak sigh. We're too responsible with our work, brother! Hahahahaha.


Slipping off into the pantry for some peaceful time. Work has been quite heavy and I managed to finish work before 1 pm. Rehat ku sekajap then taus ku join sekaki ke dapan.




Just sharing kemeriahan and keriuhan my colleague mengusai deco raya. 


And of course, for 4 years running, we are doing an ISM-ish Hari Raya greeting hahaha. Long may it continues although, tahun dapan I felt like kan bercuti a week before Raya. In Shaa Allah. Semoga Allah perkenankan jua.


Actually, aku lalang lapas balik keraja atu mencari oren untuk rumah KB. Punya lah Jam sana sini terpaksa ku macam divert my route from here and there. And guess what 3 pati soya bean nganya ku membali. Why? Well somehow this year oren pepsi laku and then kebanyakkan tampat either habis stok or brand yang antah alum pernah ku liat. So I told myself bali di Kb sajalah later.

Last last balik umah pack barang apa. Actually, aku atu nda jua gagas kan balik but nya my wife jalan sajanya malas ya kan akhir balik. So before kami balik duduk2 masih kami di bawah then 3 org budak kiut keluar bilik diketuai oleh yang damit atu. This year would Aileen's second year raya but the first year where boleh proper bejalan. Yatah kecalian ku meliat ya keluar bilik show off baju rayanya hahahaha.




Aku contemplating plang sama ada bini ku ani bawa sungkai dalam kereta or apa. Sekali when she said sungkai di Tutong tani. So apalagi singgah tah kami di Bali Pit Stop for Sungkai. Before balik KB.


When you craved for burgers, we stopped by at Kb Central to buy some Jollibee's burger before balik umah to pick up my dad membali oren and enjoying the rest of malam pukul.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA GUYS!

W

No comments: