Monday, May 17, 2021

Sunday 04/04/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday!







I requested a morning walkabout session with my wife to celebrate my 41st birthday. And since today was my 41st birthday, I told my wife, I am hitting 41 mins today hahahaha. Kan buat 4.1 Km mcm nda ku terkabir since my paha was a bit sore from yesterday's session. Kira okay lah tu asal ada hahahaha. Abaikan saja the indoor walk atu aa aku salah takan hence why no fancy video of my walking map today.


My wife awal udah masuk umah when we down with our loop that morning. Aku menyambung masih plus menyampur sesi lari lari anak. Sekali ku melintas kawasan pagar umah kedangaran ku Aileen meneriaki dari pintu hahaha terberanti taus eh jogging.




Left the house for a quick breakkie. Light saja today salnya later petang ada acara tahlil di Lambak. Aaaa later tani full blast makan hahahahaha.








Sharing some of the photos I snapped during the function. Alhamdulillah happy to see the family.

W

No comments: