Saturday, May 01, 2021

Tuesday 30/03/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Tuesday!



My FIL joined kami for breakfast pasal kan ngantar kedia ke RIPAS for an appointment. Taus tah ku singgah di Seri Balai sal nda jauh dengan RIPAS kan.


Its gonna be a busy day with work today but first a quick discussion for our KPI's and projects with the Procurement Team. Awal pagi lah memerah otak hehehe.



Got myself check at the office today and the BP didn't look good at all. It really is an eye-opener for me. Need to take care of myself lah banar tah.




Early dinner with the wife at Coffee Zone, Gadong Properties not bad lah the food recommended!





Before balik taus tah ku singgah di Ajib's Hair Cut or shall I say Bangles and Cutz. Luan tabal udah rambut ku ani bilang org udah nagur hahahahaha. Awu munnya ikut hati alum ku lagi kan bagunting but sangal tah ku jua mendgr bilang org pot pet pot pet atu.

W

No comments: