Monday, May 17, 2021

Saturday 03/04/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Saturday!


Ada orang perasaan kana bawa berjalan. Menguyung sampai ke pintu rumah minta kipak hahahahaha.



Dropped of my wife at work then at first I wanted to walk around HPC Tracks. The car park looked pack with people. Didn't fancy it. So I went to my office's multi-story car park. So I just walk about from the 1st floor all the to the top. Yes it was hot but I kind of enjoy the privacy. Worth all the sweat!


Sambung lagi errand di malam. Sebakul saja kami basuh di malam. Kira essentials yang kan di pakai oleh my wife et al.









A birthday treat for my wife hehehehe. Awal atu kami plan kan makan di Charcoal. After our last outing di sana macam nda kami berapa happy with food. So I told her let's enjoy fish and chip. Hence, that was why we were having our birthday dinner here. Plus she got to surprise me with a birthday cake. Wooohooo! Thanks Sayang!

W

No comments: