Monday, October 19, 2020

Tuesday 01/09/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Okay, let's talk about my September of which one of the most difficult times in my life.


You know this donut won't taste as delicious as it is if I know what was install for me for the next 2 weeks.




Assisting my colleague for the hand-over of the first project that I helped to handle when I just joined the procurement team.




After a long morning at work and the perut pun lapar lah. I picked up my wife from her office and went to Pondok Sari Wangi in Serusop for our lunch.




Awalnya my wife kan mau menapau from eatwell at Gadong Properties. Sadly the booth awal tutup sekali kami atu berpikir balik balik di mana kan makan. Sekali menoleh tia arah kadai steamboat so let's have our dinner here. Then family sister in-law ku join us for dinner.



My wife is going for a tahlil function so sampat tah kami bermain sekajap sama Aileen Mikhayla. Then suddenly my dad called me telling my that my mom is very sick that she started to hallucinate. I spoken to her and her voice was so weak. So I thought screw this I'm rushing back to kb.




I'm telling you this was probably to date the longest drive I ever have to make. Makin memacut makin batah rasanya. When I arrived my mom was half awake but she did took panadol and drink something sweet because according to my family she didn't get to eat anything. 

After half an hour her conditions improved and I thought okay Alhamdulillah hopefully tomorrow would be just alright.

Til my next post. Stay safe Everyone!

-W-

No comments: