Monday, October 19, 2020

Saturday 05/09/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Saturday and time to get some sleep. My wife told me she has told her sister to pick her up early in the morning. Thankful for that.


In the afternoon, I went to happy dean Jerudong for lunch and that was good.



Balik dari ngambil my wife from work. Taus tah ku singgah at one of the burger stall. Craving ku bah kan burger sekali ku order lah burger daging + ayam + telor. Aku atu kan mau support local bah but the quality of the burger was just so kesian lah. Nda ku mau kan ckp teruk sal kang mcm kan menjatuhkan bisnes org. Although they claimed the patty was homemade. The quality was just not there. 

Even worse the chicken patty was bad. When I had my first bite, the patty tasted familiar. Then ku cuba lagi taus ku terkanang. Haiyo this tasted like bakso balls! I had a looked at it and confirmed they used bakso balls as chicken patty...........



Menyamal ku taus atu kan aku atu tais liur banar. So last last ke Sg Kebun kami. My wife had soto for dinner and I just enjoyed a hot glass of teh susu.





Later on, we received news from KB. Nda kami melawat tonight. Sadar ya and she wrote a little message. Asking us to continue berdoa for her. Suruh sedakah food untuk nurse di ICU and then yang mahalnya bertanya if my uncle marah hehehe babu babu.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: