Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday 28/09/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday.



Quick stop di Klinik Sengkurong before heading to work. My wife is getting her blood taken before having her monthly review with the Dr. next week.


Sampai sampai opis taus masuk our main auditorium pasal ada talks yang perlu dihadiri.


Apparently, this guy will be seconded to MOFE and today was his last day at ISM. I am genuinely gutted by that news! Sasak ku mendangar taus. Bukannya nda happy pasal ya pindah but hey, one of the mates will be moving on for a few years. That sucks!


I just realized lesen memandu ku mansuh. Taus tah during that lunch time zoom ke MPC to renew it.


Taus tah patang atu menyambung talks yang kami hadiri tadi membuat lawatan ke site. Not bothered joining them masuk utan.





Impromptu farewell for Hj Azeez. And bagi kami yang di luar ani share selfie saja. Damn! We didn't get to wish him good luck. That sucks!


My wife tais liur kan makan ambuyat and honestly she has been wanting to bring me over. Last last kesian tah ku jua since aku pun nada mood kan makan the usual stuff. So tonight her wish is my command.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: