Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday 07/09/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday, and the start of the new week. Back to the office for me as well. I was also overwhelmed with colleagues flocking my desk asking about my mom. Some who just found out today terus aga aku and sending dia doa and well wishes. Banar guys overwhelmed banar ku. Nahan aing mata jua bila ku bercerita.



It's good to be back in the office. Free food is always good. Doing work while attending a video conference is not hahaha.




Balik keraja and both of us laki bini becoming a bit of a health-conscious lah konon. Although I have to admit this healthy food from Fueled.bn was surprisingly delicious.




Since kami jarang ada di rumah lately. These two munchkins spend quite some time with us tonight. Manja ler tu.





Alhamdulillah, syukur kepada Allah my mom has now been transferred to normal ward. Owh by the way Happy birthday babu! I love you so very much.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: