Monday, October 19, 2020

Sunday 20/09/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday in Bandar.




Kami nda balik KB this weekend pasalnya one of my cousin is getting engaged today. Since my mom alum dpt bergarak banar so kami laki bini tah jadi wakil durg.



Breakfast at Nadj after our Sunday walk. Laju banar matahari atu naik and it was already shiny and getting warmer when we started our walk. Nonetheless, it's good that we managed to walk a bit as this month alone 2 kali saja bah outing kami aa. Next month must improve eh no question asked!








Sharing with you guys some of the photos I took during the event nda lagi serajin dulu. Manasaja yang ada untuk blog ku syukur tah hehehehe.


After the event, I thought alang2 udah both of us are on the road might as well taus balik KB kajap melawat my family. Hence KB we goes.





Guys, inilah namanya org yang terpakai makan di Zuki hahahahahaha two weeks in a row minta bawa singgah ke mari hahahahahaha.


To bandar we go!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: