Monday, October 19, 2020

Sunday 13/09/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday and santai?







Ever since my wife had a meal di The Little Audrey cafe she just can't stop talking about it. Since today we left Sengkurong early and both of us wanted to have something fancy for breakfast, we opted to have one here.

We arrived early and got in as soon as they open the place. Good called since it only took half an hour for the place to fill up. And the patron lagi diverse so just show how good the food is.


And it's time to go back to Kb.




Time to get a new set of tires. Nda banyak kan ku bali with my performance bonus money. Plus especially with my mom being warded at the moment takut ku jua ada extra expenses that I need to be ready for. Nda apalah anything for my parent.




Time to visit my mom. Kana pindah sudah ya jauh dari nurse station meaning she is getting better alhamdulillah.




We were hungry so singgah tah kami di Zuki, Seria. And guys knowing my wife this really needs some convincing. And thank god, she loves their food hehehehe. 

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: