Monday, October 19, 2020

Sunday 27/09/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Santai Sunday.


Woke up late today then the girls entered our room and had a play session with my wife.


Doing our laundry before heading back to KB. Malas kami kan buat laundry after balik dari KB. Lalah bah olehnya especially later on my wife planned kan ber cardio di KB.


I really enjoyed using my mum's oxygen machine every time I went to visit my family. Invigorating banar when you spent a few mins just relaxing and inhale those oxygen.







Ngam laki bini ani turun ke KB. Biasa staycation trip. Hence, taus tah durg invite kami to join them for brunch di The Corner House Cafe in KB Town. Mahal!


Patang atu mendgani my wife cardio di KB town. Aku duduk saja dalam kereta. With my current state alum ku berani to burden my jantung hahaha. Baru jua last Thursday ku kana anxiety attack ani pun barutah kan tenang dikit so might as well take it slow.


Sebelum balik KB minta gilir kan dulu arah my dad. Man, that was super painful but the after effect was just relaxing. Thanks, babah.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: