Monday, October 19, 2020

Friday 18/09/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Friday with a relief.


Eh apa punya nasib lah. Baru jua kan jalan dari rumah. Pasang tia shade sekali patah. Hahaahahahaha probably kan dibanari tah ni aa membali Goodr aa. In Shaa Allah hehehe.






An advanced birthday celebration for our colleague Emma. Biasalah kedia kan cuti so her team member organized this makan makan for her hehehehe. ISM bah aaa bila jua nda pandai nda kan makan makan.




I took the afternoon off because I was feeling jaded. It has been a heavy week for me personally. So when I woke up it was already maghrib. Sandi aaa nyaman tidur ku. Lalah banar tah ku udah tu.

Since it's a Friday night hence it is date night for us. Plus I needed to pick up the perfume that I bought online via an IG online seller. Boleh lah ku recommend you guys cuba kedia.


Singgah di Sengkurong membali burger from Ahad's burger and that means dinner has been sorted. Mana nda kau lampuh Wadi.


This perfume is highly sought after and not even a brand new item. It has been around for quite some time now. And honestly, I was caught in between getting this or the original one. Well, since I have tried the original version might as well try this. And I can share that this version smells good too! If you are trying to find a brand that is not readily available in Brunei. Try this online seller. Ketik! Happily recommending him.


Kaka is our resident artist in the house. Love to draw. In fact, some of her classmates asked her to draw for them. Macam my wife hehehe nda jua jauh turun aaa walaupun anak buah.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: