Friday, February 26, 2010

The Story Of Today

Salawat Dan Salam Ke Atas Junjungan Besar Kita Rasullullah SAW.. And Tomorrow I'll Be At Taman SOAS For Maulud Nabi Procession.. Was Planning To Do It Here Back Home In Kb.. Its Not Always I Have The Time To Spent Few Times With My Dad.. But Somehow A Mis-communication Happened Between The Administration Department So Now I Have To Join My Ministry.. Pretty Much Disappointed With That.. And So Thats Why I Have To Go Back To Bandar Later On.. Too Bad But Thats Life Isnt It.. You Just Dont Get What You Want All The Time.. Anyway Its All Will Be Good And I Will Try The Best I Could To Convince My Friends To Walk The Distance.. Aka Morning Walk Around The Capital InsyAllah If They're Up To It.. So If Not Then Well I Think Of Something Tomorrow.. As For The News From Back Home.. Two Of My Sisters Are Suffering From Food Poisoning.. From? They Had Ahad's Burger Last Night So Might Be From There Wallahualam.. And My Lil Sis Just Got Back Form The Hospital She Too Complained Having Stomach Distress And Vomitted Four Times A Few Hours Ago.. I Suppose There Goes My Craving For Ahad's Burger Then.. But There Are Still A Few Things I Wanna Do Or Places I Wanna Eat For This Month.. One Of It Is Casbah London Kebab Its Been Months SInce I Had This Craving But I Manage To Hold It.. Tho For Saying Ive Got Something To Plan For This Month And I Dont Know If I Can Consume It.. Why? Hehehe I Aint Telling Lets Make It A Secret.. Then There Was Go-Kart At Jerudong Park.. Its Been A Long Long Time Since I Put My Heavy Butt Inside Those Cart And Blast Through The Corners.. Then Atv Trip Well Its Still Is A 50-50 Thingy Anyway.. But In All February And March Especially March Would Be A Very Testing Month For Me.. Especially For A Daily Paid Person Like I Am.. Financially Wise Its Very Tight For The Month Of March.. And Its Been A Long Time Coming And I Do See Anyone At The Office Are Trying To Do Something About It.. And I Do Believe Its About Time For Me To Look Elsewhere.. Especially Working Under The Boss Whose Im Reporting To Right Now And I Dont See That Coming At All.. But For Now.. Its My Responsibilty To Do My Work Amicably.. I Just Really Really Hope My Overtime Will Be Paid Soon.. Owh How Much I Wish For That.. Need To Settle A Lot Of Things.. No Squash For Today.. Rascal Away And Kak Yus Had Other Stuff To Do.. So I Suppose Another Extra Day Of Rest Hehehehehehe.. Darghhhh!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: