Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wednesday Is Here Teeheeeheee

If Ur An Avid Reader Of My Blog Then U Will Knw How Much I Love Wednesdays.. Okay Lah Repeating Wouldnt Hurt.. The Reason Why I Love Wednesdays Is That Coz The Next Day Would Be A Thursdays.. And No Im Not Married So Stop Being Perverted Once In A While Heheheheh Its Because That I Knw Friday Is An Off Day And Usually To My Own Experience Wednesdays And Thursdays Are On Of The Shortest Days In The Week.. Why? I Dont Know Its Always Been Like That For Me.. Looking Out The Window The Weather Seems Perfect For An Evening Run Later.. My Thigh Now Has Recovered Well So Its Just Another Reason For Me Raring To Go Later Yihaaaaa.. Did A Little Work Inspection Earlier In The Morning So Now Im Kinda In A Relax Mood While Listening To Songs Ive Downloaded.. Mostly Indonesian Songs.. Selalunya Before Ku Burn Ke Cd I Just Listen To It.. Its The Normal Cliche' Really Listen It Once It Might Sound Crap Or Good But U Just To Have To Listen To It Again And Again Then It Will Either Grow On You Or You Just Got Bored Of It That Instance.. I Was Thinking Of Doing A Morning Run Today.. But Its Either I Pressed The Snooze Or Stop Button And Ending Up Waking At Ard 6:30 In The Morning.. Heeee Tough Luck.. Went For Shower Then Headed Off To The Office But Pit-stopping First At The Bank Bill Bill Bill.. I Suppose Paying Up Ur Bill Early In The Morning Is Less Hassle Than Doing It In The Night.. My Car Smell Like Fish Heee Thanks To Dad.. Need To Find Out Mana G Tampatnya Yang Kana Lagi Oleh Aing Ikan Ani.. Ngambil Petua Bro Kuyat Pun Like Meninggalkan Tin Mr. Brown Yang Kosong Pun Nda Dpt Menghilangkan Bau Ikan Ah Kuat Banar.. Baik Jua Aku Ani Single Mingle Masih.. Mun Bergulpre Kepisan Eh Malu Saja Ilang Ragad And Macho Kereta Bau Ikan Hahahaha Hantam.. Finally Able To Bring Mum And Dad To That Lil Thai Restaurant In Bunut.. They Wanna Come Again Next Time So I Suppose They Like The Food There.. Then My Mum Asked Me About How I Am Going And Doing Lately.. She Heard From Grandma That Nowadays I Spent Lot Of Time At Home.. And Even If Im Out During Weeknights And Even Weekend I Hardly Goes Back Home Before Midnight.. Mum Stated That She Is So Happy About That.. And Dad Was Nodding In Approval.. I Just Told Them That Work In The Office Is A Bit More Demanding Nowadays Plus The Big Reason Why I Prefer To Just Stay Home At Night.. Ni Nah Paot Ah.. Mau Jua Kan Diturunkan.. Bukannya Apa I Began To Enjoy More Of My Morning Run Thus Needing Me To Have Enough Rest And Sleep.. Berdusta Jua If I Said Nda Keluar Mengopi But Usually By 10 Atu Udah Kan Berangkat Balik Ke Rumah.. In Fact After I Did My Evening Run Or Tasek Lama Hike Usually I Continue With An Easy Work-out At Home Then After Im Done With Everything.. I Just Feel Knackered Straight Away Thus Why I Prefer To Lock Myself Heeee.. Not Only I Cut Down My Social Time With My Friends.. At Home In Lambak At Grannys Place Pun I Hardly See Them.. Sometime I Do Feel Sorry But Hey.. At Least Im Not Going About Outside Everynight Kan.. Anyway I Think Thats About It Dulu.. To Think About It I Pro'ly NOT Be Going For A Run Today.. I Seriously Need To Clean My Car Today.. Heee So For Thats About It.. I Bit Adieu To Y'all.. Taraaaaa!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: