Monday, February 08, 2010

Ahhh Now I Can Relax

Hectic Morning Thats How Much I Can Say For My Day Today.. Too Hectic I Even Skip Lunch.. Well By Saying That I Mean I Just Stayed In The Office During Lunch Time.. Why? I Had This Lady Keep on Haranging Me Asking Me The Status Of Their Company's License Status.. Not That Im Complaining But I Wish All Of Those People Who Keeps On Calling Me About The Same Matter Is Lil Bit Polite.. But I Suppose Its Just Part And Parcel Of The Task That Ive Been Given The Responsibilities With.. Tho For That Hey I'm Only Human.. Sometimes I Do Get Tick Off Especially When Its A Tough Day For Me.. Earlier Today With My Team When For A Job Inspection.. And Thank God The Person We're Dealing With Is A Very Courteous And Prudent Person.. And It Just Makes Working Together And Enjoying Experience.. So There You Go Finish My Reports.. Release A Few License So Now I Have All The Time In The World To Do Some Blogging.. As Usual Mondays Well I Love Mondays There Is No Two Ways About It.. No Morning Run Today Its Time For Me To Have That Extra Hour Of Sleep.. Only Evening Run Later At The Stadium.. So If Your Happen To Run Alone And Be Shy About It.. Just Look Around For That Handsome Guy Well Thats Not Me.. Hahahahahahahaha Ptuiiiiiii Just Kidding See I Told You Im Always In A Jolly Good Mood On Monday No Matter How Busy I Am.. My Weekend? Well I Do Have To Admit It Last Week Was A Very Very Lazy Week For Me.. Skipping Morning Run.. Hell I Only Managed To Have Two Sessions Of Morning Run Monday And Saturday And Tasek Hike Yesterday.. I Suppose That Recovering Days Of My Thigh Really Makes Me A Lazy Person.. But Hey I'm Gonna Change That Normal Routine Should Be Back Soon.. As Usual My Running Mates Jirul And Saiful Went For A 15 Km Run From The National Stadium To Tasek Lama And Back.. While Bro Kuyat Goes For A 5 Hrs Plus Hike From Tasek Lama To Markucing And Back With Rizal Aming And Co.. While Me.. AHahahahahahahhaha As I Said.. Being Lazy I Just Opt For Cleaning My Room Eventhough Waking Up Early On A Sunday.. After That Hooking Up With Jirul, Saiful, Eme And Kak Yus For A Spot Of Breakfast At Cjc Chop Jing Chew Or Code Name Pulau Kayangan Before Parting Goodbye.. Afterward I Didnt Do Much Really Spent Most Of My Time Going Online Being A Pirate And Mafia Wars.. Hehehehehehe Sounds Fun? Well That's Life.. Then Ard 4 Went To Tasek Lama.. One Close Friends Wan Really Eager To Try Out Bukit Sarang Helang.. And At The Same Time Another Friend Siti Saerah And Cuz Also Decided To Join Us.. And Both Wan And I Thought This Will Be A Slow Climb.. But I Told Him Sometime I Prefer A Slow Hike Because A Usual Climb To Sarang Helang Only Took Me In Under An Hr A Slow Climb Like Yesterday Took Over And Hour Which Means More Calories Burn And Also Its Good For Your Endurance And Stamina.. I Have To Give It To The Girls Well Done.. They Manage To Finish The Hike In 1 Hr 20 Mins.. That Like A 40 Mins Being Shaved Off Their Previous Hike Up To Sarang Helang.. I Do Wish That I Can Found Out A Way Of Calculating If Not Exact Just An Estimated One Would Do On How Much Calories We've Burned On One Session Of Climb.. Phew!! Later On The Night.. Actually I Just Preferred To Stay At Home And Just Relax Myself.. But Icy's Texted Me Up Telling She Is Craving For Daan's Mango Chicken And Her Husband Is Craving For The Teh Tarik.. Hahahahahahahaha Alright Off To Daan Then.. Meeting Up With The Others.. Before Calling It A Night.. Btw Is Brunei At The Moment Are Going Out Of Stocks For Bottled Revive.. It Took Me 5 Shop To Finally Found A Large Bottle Of Revive And That Was The Very Last Bottle Itself.. Owh Owh A Special Mention To The Two Sisters.. C Pai And Her Sis Si Dang Pencubit Saw Them Di Tasek Kemarin.. Wowwwwwwwwwww!!!! Steadylah Bah Next Time You Guys Join Me Okay.. Not To Worry Nda Ku Membawa Ke Sarang Helang.. We Go Other Routes.. p/s Puas Hatiku Ada Org Berlusir Naik Bukit Kemarin Uwahahahahahhahahahahaha Jan Mare
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: