Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hari Hampat!

No Morning Run Today.. I Owe My Body An Early Rest This Week Rather Than The Usual Friday Laziness.. After A Hectic Week I Had Last Week I Suppose Having An Early Recovery Day Is Essential Really.. Then Tomorrow Im Just Gonna Be Back To My Routine.. In Fact I Will Not Be Going To Tasek Later On.. Why? Time Constraint Thats Why.. I'll Be Going To Masjid Jerudong Later For Another Round Of Dzikir Syarafil Anam.. And This Time Its Start Right After Solat Maghrib.. So If I Have To Go Tasek Lama Then I Have To Rush Back Home Well That Wont Do Anyway.. I Need Sometime To Allow Myself To Rest And Especially After A Workout, Run Or Hike Even Long After You Stop Your Body Is Still In A Burning Mode.. So U Ought To Sweat Even After Having Shower Especially For Someone Who Sweats Easily Like Me Its Not Recommended And Bear In Mind You're Going To A Mosque.. U Just Have To Thoroughly Cleaned Yourself.. So I Might Just Goes Back Home Early Today.. Wash Jassie For A Change.. She Is In A Sorry State Right Now Especially In A Hot And Dry Weather System We're Having Right Now.. Dust Is Everywhere.. So A TLC For Jassie Later On Then Hehehe.. Syukur Alhamdulillah I Woke Up Today Feeling At Peace Once Again.. Seriously I Dont Even Know What Has Got Into Me Yesterday.. I Woke Up Feeling Rage, Empty And Foul.. Its Scared Me.. Why? Well If You're In Those Kind Of Mood Its Always Is Easy For You To Snap And Even Worse You're Just Start Swearing And Saying Things That You Know You're Gonna Regret And More You Hurt The Feelings Of The People That You Care About.. Its Just Not Fair Isnt It.. To Let It Out On Others Who Dont Deserve It.. Thats Is Why My Thoughts Wander About Most Of The Time Yesterday.. I Pause A Lot In Conversation.. And Merely Giving A Sympathetic Smile.. So I Just Used That Feeling To Fuel My Running Needs.. And Yup Another Great Running Session Yesterday.. Managed To Get Over An Hour Under The Belt.. Happy Man Now! Hehehe

Running Log For 17/02/2010
Run Time: 1 Hr 4 Mins
Estimated Calories Burn: 907.10 (Yada Yada)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: