Saturday, February 13, 2010

Owh Its A Saturday..

What To Type Here Ahhh Pikir Pikir.. Kepada Adikku Titin ABANGMU Ani Glad Sal You Guys Like The Mee Mamak Heheheheheh Syukur Tah Sampai Hajatnya.. Yup Went To Kb Yesterday Biasalah Kan Dah Namanya Thursday And Friday Memang Pun Ku D Kb.. Its Always Good To Go Back Home.. You Knw To Recharge My Mind And Body.. Away From My Private Responsibilities And Once In A While Letting Myself Feeling Vulnerable In The Safe Arms Of My Parents.. And To Tell The Truth Its Been A Testing 4 Mths.. A Real Test To My Character.. Did I Fail Or Pass? Well Thats For Anyone Of You To Judge.. But At Times I Dont Really Gives One Damn Thing About It.. As Long As Im Being True To Myself.. Be A Good Son To My Parents.. A Real Caring Brother To My Sisters.. And A Helpful Friends To Those Who Accept Me As Their Friends Then Insyallah Things Will Gett Better.. Tho For That I Still Know My Limits.. Im Not Afraid To Say Sorry Or To Admit My Mistakes.. Bila Tani Salah Akui Saja Wah.. Apa Lagi Kan Dihindar.. When You're Wrong.. You Cant Correct Whats Been Done But You Can Always Makes Yourself A Better Person So You're Not Going To Make The Same Mistake.. What I Cant Stand Is One Hypocrite And Two Betrayal.. In Fact I Loathe These Kind Of Thinking.. Tho For Saying That.. Im Not A Perfect Guy.. I Have Flaws.. Sometimes When Im Too Comfortable With The People Around Me.. I Disregard Others Feelings.. Or Assuming Whatever I Do Or Say People Wont Get Hurt.. And I Know Now.. No Matter How Close You Are.. No Matter How Good You.. Lidah Lagi Tergigit Apalagi Perasaan Org.. And Forgive Me For Doing That.. Im Just One Guy Who Is Trying To Be Nice And Fair To Everyone.. Coz I've Been Raised To Be One.. And I Do Believe That Each And Everyone Of Us Are Being Raised The Same Way.. Coz Thats The Only Way I Know How To Live My Life.. There Is Just No Two Ways About It.. I Couldnt Care Less When People Say Nice Guy Finish Last.. Coz To Me Its The Other Way Around.. Nice Guy Might Get Bullied, Laugh At, Lied Upon, Unappreciated But I Do Believe That With Just A Lil Bit Of Patience And Faith.. The Truth Will Prevail And Those Who Live Their Life Being A Nice Guy Well We Might Finish Last.. But One Thing For Sure.. We Do Last The Longest.. =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: