Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thursday.. See I Told You.. Nda Terasakan..

Another Day Where I Didnt Do My Morning Run.. Haiya Batah Ku Off Eh Need To Run Later.. Then Tomorrow Di Kb.. Then Saturday Rehat Lah Saja.. Heran Ku Napa Ku Keep On Waking Up At 6:30 Am But Not The Normal 5:30 Am.. Am I Too Tired? I Dun Think So Pasalnya If Im Tired Memang Ku Power Nap Di Opis.. P For The Past Few Days Takderr Pun.. Ah Well Hope Next Week Everything Will Be Better.. I Must Remember Running Should Be Done As An Enjoying Activity Not A Chore.. Kan Kan Kan.. Will Be Off To Kb Later In The Night Biasa Every Friday Of The Week Masa Utk Libur Ama Family.. Trust Me When Most Of The Week Uve Been Away.. U Gotta Appreciate The Time Uve Got And It Does Rejuvenate You.. Spending Time Once In A While Away From Everything That You Do Day In And Day Out Really Helps A Lot..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: