Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Really Thought Its A Monday Today

I Swear If Didnt Check The Date And Updates For My Work Today I Would Have Thought Its A Monday.. The Only Down Side Of A Long Weekend Is That You Can Easily Lose Track Of Days.. But Hey You Wouldnt Mind That Would You? Its A Slow Start For This Week Personally Only Start Doing My Running Routine This Very Morning.. Actually Im Trying To Calculate My Total Run Time From Last Week As Well As My Estimated Calories Burned But Somehow Ive Lost Track Of It But Im Pretty Sure Ive Burned Well Over 2000 Calories But Since My Appetite Is Almost The Same As A T-Rex Hehehehehe Cana Kan Kurang Ni.. I Really Wish I Know Or Find A Way If Not Accurate Just An Estimated Amount Of Calories During My Tasek Lama Hike.. So Whats My Aim For This Week In A Running Sense.. Probably Go Further Than Last Sunday.. Maybe A Km Extra Would Do Just Fine With Me.. But Whats Bothering Me Really Is My Sleeping.. For The Whole Week Ive Been Tossing Left And Right.. Managed To Sleep But Frequently Waking Up In The Middle Of My Sleep.. Sometimes I Have This Weirdest Of Dreams Of Which Its Just Wakes Me Up Straight Away And I Wont Share It With Anyone.. Probably Its Been A Stressful Week For Me With Work And Life.. Hope This Week Will Be Better One Than Last Week.. InsyAllah.. Well This Morning As Usual Tuesday.. Morning Run Routine.. Usually Im Doing A 30 Mins Run Regardless Of The Distance.. Then Herman Told Me 30 Mins Its Not Enough.. Its Alright If Im Just Wanna Maintain My Stamina But If Im Aiming To Lose Some Weight A Minimum Of 45 Mins Worth Of Running Is Needed.. Achieved That This Morning.. Only Im Just Wondering.. Where Is The Other 2 Running Mates.. Di Malam Kul 6 Pagi Kana Gtau.. Nah Tadi Langsung Dua-dua Nada Hmmm Laju Banar Ani Bah Nda Ku Teruyung.. Langsung Nda Nampak.. Hehehehehe.. So For Now Adios!

Run Time Log:
Morning Run Time : 46 M 12 S
Estimated Calories Burn : 650.64

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: