Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday

No Morning Run Today.. In Fact I Neglected To Even Do Any Running Today.. Eventho Waking Up Early To Catch The Liverpool V Arsenal Game Of Which Sadly We Lost! I Just Went Straight To Bed Right After That Only Waking Up At 7:30 Am In The Morning.. Honestly After What Happens Yesterday I Just Dont Gives A Rat's Ass On Coming To Work Early.. Its Like I Totally Lost My Will To Come To Work Early.. And Im So Not Interested In Doing My Work.. U Really Un-Appreciated At All.. It Is Such Bullshit And I Just Cant Believe The Level Of Hypocrisy In This Office Of Mine Right Now.. To Some Of Them Just Because Most Of Us Are On A Daily Paid Basis They Believe In Their Own Conscience That Every Move That We Made Has To Be Kept On A Close Eyes.. Of Which Is A Total Bullshit.. What Kind Of Leadership Is That? I Just Really Do Lose My Respect Towards Them Nowadays.. And Its Not Fair To Say That We Dont Do Our Work.. Just Because We Are Not On His Good Sides.. He Can Basically Flair About Assume That We Dont Our Work.. My Goodness That Is Very Insulting.. Ive Been Working For Over 3 Years Now And I Have Sacrifice My Time And Effort And All I Want Is Just A Bit Of Respect Let Us Do Our Work The Way We Like It.. And We Did What We Told To Do.. And We Do Deliver.. So On Our Free Time When There Is No Work To Do.. Owh He Expect Us Just To Sit Down And Keep Quiet With Tail Tuck Between Our Leg Just Like A Dog? Is He Daft Or Stupid.. We Do Go Online.. Listen To Music.. But No He Dont Like It.. He Dont Even Like It We Laugh Out Loud When We Have A Funny Conversation.. What Is He On About.. Or Maybe He Loves His Own Voice.. I Do Admit It We Are Not The Perfect Worker But When There A Task To Be Done.. We Know Our Responsibily And Rightly Abide It.. And We Really Tick Us And Annoyed Us The Most Is Everytime When There Is Something That He Don't Like He Wont Say It To Us.. He Would Prefer To Ask Someone To Do It For Him.. Wonders Why? What Kind Of Leadership Is That? Or Maybe Because We're Just Mere Low Level Workers Its Just Not Worth His Time.. What A Top-Notch Communication Skill That Is.. Now Tell Me Does That Inspires Some Respect From Us.. You Tell Me
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: