Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jotting A Few Lines I Suppose

Since Ive Been Slacking A Little Bit Yesterday Hehehehehe I Need To Haul Some Ass To Finish Up My Work I Suppose.. And I Need To One Work Inspection In Serasa Today Thats Is If I Can Get Hold Of The Office Transport Of Which A Rarity For The Past Few Days.. Its 8:45 Am Currently In My Office And My Goodness No One Is Here Apart From Me Atu Banar.. Went To Jame Asr Last Night For Another Round Of Dikir Syarafil Anam In Conjunction With His Prophet Muhammad SAW (Peace Be Upon Him) Birthday.. And I Have To Admit It Everytime We Do The Asyraqal Marhaban Dikir Especially When Everyone Is In Full Voice Reciting The Dikir Verse It Just Gave Me Goosebumps Up To The Neck.. Everytime.. Yihaaa At This Very Moment One Of My Officemates Bringing Over Food To Work.. Yummy Stuff.. Syukur Alhamdulillah.. No Need To But Myself Some Breakfast.. But One Thing For Sure After Having Morning Run.. Once You Fill Your Stomach.. The Body Just Set Itself Automatically To Snooze Mood.. Yatah Kang Menguap Saja Olehnya Kan Nyuruh Powernap.. So Now Back To Work I Suppose.. Darghhh

Run Time Log:
(24/02/2010)
Running Time : 61 Mins
Estimated Calories Burned : 853.68

(25/02/2010)
Running Time : 47 Mins
Estimated Calories Burned : 658.83

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: