Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stiff Neck And Teary Eyes

I Dun Think Two Sachets Of Nescafe 3 In 1 Could Help Improve My Mood For This Morning Really.. Its So Obvious That I Havent Had An Enough Sleep Last Night.. Thanks To Daan's Teh Tarik Which I Got For Free.. My Fault Obviously Topping It Up With A Long Afternoon Nap Well Just The Perfect Recipe Of Sleeping Late.. As Usual When You Cant Sleep You Tossed Left Right.. Do Some Stupid Status Updates At Facebook.. And When Finally Ur About To Doze Off.. Damn Mat Rempits With Their Rempits Blasting Thru The Night.. Its Such A Bitch Really.. Its Just So Damn Annoying Wooohooo Here Comes The Swear Wagon Told Ya My Mood Is Not On Its Best Really.. And Adding To It My Office Mate Is At It Again Repeating Those Dreading Halimah Jongang Song.. Owh My God Its Only 8;40 Am In The Morning.. This Going To Be A Quick Entry Really But I Cant Promise That Especially With My Mind Going Is Different Places.. Im Just Trying To Sink In A Few Information Of What Task That I Have To Do Today.. I Know I Have A Few Appoinments Up In Lambak Well Let Say 5 Of Them Really So Im Gonna Make It A Quick Dash.. Thank God Ive Managed To Book Myself A Driver For Today Or Else I Have To Use My Own Car Both Has A Significant Advantage.. And I Do Have One More Place To Inspect But I Just Leave That For Monday.. Just Cant Be Bothered Really Coz I Havent Do Any Preparation For It.. Plus With This Panda Eyes And In The Mood Im In Its Better Not To Do Any Inspection Work.. You Get Angry And Tick Off Easily.. So Its Not Good.. Anyway Sometimes I Just Wonder.. People Laugh At You Especially With Things Regarding Your Body.. Let Say A Friend Called Me Montel.. My Cuz Called Me Uncle Mok Or Gumuk.. Before It Really Does Ticks Me Away.. But Now.. Hey What Am I Kidding.. I Look At Myself.. I Didnt Look Like Brad Pitt.. Better Accept The Fact.. Thats What I Do Now.. It Doesnt Really Bother Me Coz I Knw Im Doing Something About It.. I Run I Hike.. Now I Can Run For 15 Km.. Just Accept It In Good Faith.. Trust Me You'll Be At Peace With It..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: