Saturday, June 13, 2020

Saturday 30/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

7 Syawal 1441H. For sure the last and final post for May 2020. When I checked my photo gallery on my phone. I haven't captured anything on the 31st. 


Morning shenanigans well kinda, Aileen woke up early so my wife brought her to the room so I took a photo of my wife and her. While for myself pun nda mau ketinggalan hehehehe. Usie dengan kereta pun jaditah.





After dropping off my wife at work. I remember that a few colleagues of mine mentioned about this place. So for today since it's a Saturday, I decided to have a brunch. Alang alang biar tia heavy sikit so, at least I don't have to worry about lunch.

Verdict? It was okay, not superb although I do enjoy the naan, or is it a Prata? I definitely will bring my wife here and let her try their food.






We had our early dinner at Pondok Sari Wangi, Sengkurong. And as always this restaurant never seems to let us down with the quality of their food.








My sister shared these photos at our family group chat. Family my mama went for a raya ziarah my family home in KB. Kinda feel bad that I didn't get the chance to salam and see her during raya this year. I might need to bring my wife and visit her this weekend. In shaa Allah.

Till my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-

No comments: