Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Friday 05/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Friday and it's makan besar time at the office. I do believe this was our first Friday together as a whole team.  Hence why the ladies whispered to me that we're having a pot luck party. And this was the food spread.














These photos didn't do justice on showing the varieties of food that we have but hey when on your mind was all about eating. You weren't bothered by the quality of the photos taken by you, to be honest. 

Safe to say the food was delicious and we even managed to order chicken briyani and pacri nanas all the way from KB. Yep, my parents did their delivery that morning.




Muka muka happy pasal banyak foods this morning. Alhamdulillah berbahagi rezeki sesama kami team ISM.





They would probably kill me for posting these photos but hey none knows my blog address. So it's safe to say that I'm all good today, tomorrow and for a long time LOL!


One thing that makes me proud of myself that morning was the fact that I'm able to pace myself with the food intake. Taking it easy and not getting too excited and Alhamdulillah no bloatedness feeling all day long.


And lets us all called that one productive week! Now its time to go home and enjoy the weekend.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-

No comments: