Saturday, June 13, 2020

Sunday 24/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

1 Syawal 1441H.


A sombre aidilfitri morning accompanying me in my room. I was just taking my sweet time before i started my solat sunat aidilfitri.



Really took my sweet time. Bertakbir ku dulu apa sepuas puas hati then barutah ku start with my solat sunat aidilfitri. I have a confession to made. I was jealous when i looked at social media where family gather together and sembahyang solat sunat sama sama. I just wish some people can be fucking bothered to at least turn up, woke up early just for solat sunat aidilfitri then can continue with your beauty sleep for all i care. Sighhhhh!


Then mengambil kesempatan untuk updating my blog since pretty i ain't got much to do. Sambil sambil nunggu the family get ready with raya lah tu.


Duit raya ready for the nephew and nieces.








No comments: