Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Saturday 13/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday and it's the freaking weekend.



I spent into the early hours of the morning to update my blog. See the work I did so that you guys can know a bit about my life. 



I told my wife that let's stop by gerai Selayun kinda fancy for some teh tarik pandan plus kedia pun need to buy something for her office.



Last last singgah tah ku jua di Rahmat Restaurant for breakfast. I wanted to go for a jog nganya hujan tia so timbul tah malas ku hahahaha.





Dinner at Babu Kitchen then singgah sekajap arah Mr Baker. Makan tia saja bah aaa hahahahaha.



Mendangani my wife membali kain and then udah atu aku pun terjebak jua membali kain untuk baju keraja hahahaha. Dang it!


Happy birthday Hj Faeiz!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-

No comments: