Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Wednesday 10/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wednesday.


Macam biasa kalau urang opis meng order makanan from my MIL confirm aku lah jadi tukang bawanya.



I had an errand to do in Sengkurong. On my way there, I saw an amazing cloud formation. Owh it's gonna rain again today.


Alang2 ku di Sengkurong might as well stopped by at the Nasi Katok Thailand place just behind Nadj Restaurant. It's so good!


Another meeting in the afternoon. All meeting rooms were fully booked hence why kami terpaksa meeting di pantry hahaha. Don't mind my face guys. I was just mengatil durg hahahaha.


Time to buat seluar kerja hehehe.





Selasai ku dari kada tailor taus tah kami singgah K.K Koya Mulaut for dinner.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-

No comments: