Saturday, June 13, 2020

Friday 29/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

6 Syawal 1441H.


Taking my sweet time berjalan dari umah for work. Since this will be the last day well, in my opinion, last day bersantai at work before everything back to almost normalcy next week. 




So I had a quick pit stop at Jing Chew to meet up with Jirul and Amir for a spot of breakfast. I also met Pg Hadi there and it was really good to see these guys.


Pretty much in a relaxed mood today although I have to admit as the day progresses the workload kinda piled up on me. This was taken at our pantry and quiet it look. We just got word that during the Management meeting it was mentioned WFH has been lifted and everyone will be back in the office on Monday.  Well, that kinda sucked! Why? It's not fair team two got to WFH and we didn't hahahahahaha lame!


I received a complaint from our security member. It seems like this problem keeps on reoccurring. Both my assistant manager and I had a quick discussion thinking about the best way to stop this. Somehow most of our idea wasn't really a long term fix. And also we kinda anticipate that it will only create another problem. Payah bah kan mengusai barang cani ani selagi mentality org kitani masih lagi kan mau jadi penjurit!


Having a light dinner at Rahmat Restaurant in Gadong. 

Another pitstop at my wife's tailor for the millionth time! Esok nak pakai baju baru lagi lah! Tu lah sebabnya kena singgah sini. Kekadang i asked my wife whether the tailor is sick of seeing her. Cua kana jaling ku taus eh hahahahaha.

Updating my blog while watching a movie to end the night. Baik jua udah terdapat laptop ani. At least I can update my blog in the comfort of my room.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-


No comments: