Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday 09062020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Tuesday.




Santai Tuesday? Not really I had something planned with a few colleagues today. Kinda a busy morning today.


Taking a step back and observing the site meeting with potential contractors. 





I was so tired today so I told my wife to let's have lunch at Bello. As you guys no di bawah opis kami ada Bello restaurant. Plus since kedia request kan mau balik awal later. Ku suruh lah bawa kereta ku. Teeheehee...


Doing a lil shopping in Rimba since kami singgah sekajap mengambil barang belian my wife. And then suddenly i had an idea for dinner tonight.








I can say that tonight's dinner was a success. We are so gonna make this again! 


Happy 18th birthday Alai Hazimah.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-

No comments: