Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Wednesday 03/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Back to work.



Masih mampu menyantai jalan dari umah today. Why? Sekulah alum buka and if ada yang buka pun not all are required to come to school. Plan asal kan breakkie arah kadai restaurant Jangsak. Sekali panuh so singgah tah kami saja sini membali kunyahan.




Both of us were super hungry as it hits lunch time. And guys this was my first time makan bitter gourd. I have to say once you pass the bitter taste it's actually not that bad. 


I dropped my wife off at her office then went for a nap at the car park. And that was a good nap!


Ani deserved a mentioned in my blog pasal kedia makai baju kurung. Macam masa awal awal ku nampak. Nda ku berani nagur takut ku salah org. So biasalah udah ditagur minta gambar. Nah kau ku focus arah raya deco!


Another stop to buy stuff that she bought that I don't know about. Not that I ever forbid her from buying anything sometimes it makes me wonder when did she buy this. Usually, she bought stuff like months ago then totally forgot about it. Hah!


Honestly aku pun terkajut when my colleague gtau nyaman berabis sekali ani sal padas. Didn't realize my MIL ada buat extra padas. Now this gonna be a hot seller!





This was our dinner and I dare say it's a success! And It was delicious!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-

No comments: