Saturday, June 13, 2020

Thursday 28/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

5 Syawal 1441H.




I woke up early today since I had some cooking to do. Like I mentioned in the previous post. I'm making fried kuey teow for the office. In fact, I even made some for my Wife's office and some more for the guys at home.


When you're ready to go but your Wife hasn't done with her beautifying stuff hehehehe. So all you need to do was just took a few snaps and that did help to speed things along.


Well you were already late for work so why not take your sweet time right. We still need to make one pit stop to pick up my wife's sweet corn drink from my colleague in Lambak.


I didn't realize my colleague is on leave today. But anyway it's good to see him since I haven't seen him since the last day of work before the Syawal public holiday.


I got bored sitting on my desk so I transfer all my work from my office PC to my Laptop. I didn't realize it was already noon so since the pantry was quiet I just continue with my work.




If I'm being honest. I have been craving for Pappu's Chicken Chop since Ramadhan. I didn't want to buy it for iftar because I know if I bought it for myself. Some will crave for it. So darinya drug tais liur baiktah ku than liurku.


Syukur Alhamdulillah. That was a very satisfying meal. And my craving has been satisfied.


When I realized May is ending and I haven't done much blogging. Hence, why I just did a quick one before going to sleep. And this is just me being typical me. So late with my updates that you guys still reading about May post in the middle of June teeheehee. 

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-


No comments: