Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Saturday

I Think Its Kinda A Bad Idea To Delete All The Songs Ive Downloaded From My Pc.. And Now I'm Kinda Stuck Trying To Write A Post Without Even Listening To A Song.. Heh Talking About Rash Decision.. Yeah Yeah I Know There Is Youtube But Heh Just Like The New Samsung Galaxy S2 Advertisement.. The Song Breaks Every Time It Streams.. Annoying Isn't It.. Talking About The New Samsung Galaxy S2.. Man That Is An Amazing Phone But It Kinda Hurts Tho.. Especially With My Current Samsung Galaxy S Is Less Than 6 Months Old.. Seriouslyyyyyyyyyy Man I Had This Conversation With Jack He Was Feeling Frustrated When He Bought His Ipad Then Apple Comes Up With The New Ipad 2 With Price Is Similar If Not Cheaper.. Man I Feel You Now Man.. Ah Well At The End Of The Day We Just Have To Be Thankful With What We Have.. Nafsu Saja Tu Nafsu.. Banarrrr I'm Not Lying Mun Nda Caya Cuba Cubit Tangan Atu Pakai Kuku Sakit Kah Nda... Sakit Kan Kan.. Heh See I'm Not Lying Hehehehe Well Nda Plang Ada Kena Mengena Mencubit With Nafsu Plang Tu Just Wanna Try If You Would Do What I Said Saja.. HaaHaa

The Plan For Today Is To Have A Short Jog Or Just An Half An Hour Jog Just To Save Some Energy For Tomorrow And Since I'm Not Staying In Bandar Tonight Might As Well I Save Some Energy Plus I'd Be Waking Up Early Tomorrow So That Seems To Be A Very Bright Idea But Hey Who Knows If The Mood Struck And The Funny Bit Is That Tomorrow Might Be A Disaster As Well Where I Cant Even Finish The Whole Route Haha But Who Cares I'm Just Gonna Enjoy Myself By Being There Even Though I Didn't Manage To Register Myself For The Event.. So Whatever It Is Wish Me Luck For Tomorrow Yeah.. Be Posting A Few Photos Of Tomorrow's Event On Monday Insya Allah
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: