Thursday, May 12, 2011

Its Thursday Already.. Serious??

To Be Frankly Honest Didn't Realise At All It Is Actually Thursday Today.. Its Either Time Flies Like A F1 Car These Days (Which Is The Truth) Or My Mind Is Just In A Lingering Mode (Also The Truth).. So Before I Actually Get Lil Bit More Busy With My Reports Why Not I Started The Day Doing A Lil Post On The Blog Since I Haven't Been Updating Any Since Yesterday And Trust Me By Saying Haven't Been Updating Any Posting Video Clips Is Not Consider As Updating The Blog.. Not In My Book That Is.. I Might Just Describe A Few Things I Did Days Before Then Just Talked A Lil Bit About Today.. Alright..
Tuesday.. Its A Slow Morning To Be Honest Arrived At The Office Just To Get Myself Ready For The Budget Meeting Later On The Day.. Soon After Went To The Head Office In Bandar Sat Down In The Meeting Room And At First The Meeting Was Going Well.. Every Topic Fluently Covered And I Thought Yay.. Finally This Bloody Gonna End Soon.. But No! Somehow The Officers And HOS Managed To Confuse Themselves And We're Back At Square One.. Hantam.. Saying To Myself Bila Tah Kan Selesai Ni.. Terpaksa Lagi Turun Ke Bandar Lagi Ni.. Haiya.. So Anyhow As I've Been Planning On Earlier That Day I Seriously Need To Go To The National Stadium.. Batah Bah Udah Nda Berlari Ke Stadium.. Meet A Few Of My Kaki Lari Geng.. As Like Bro Kuyat Cakap.. Macam-macam Jelama Udah Di Stadium Atu And He Is Absolutely Right.. In Fact Aku Ani Hairan Kenapa Ramai Org Parking And Laki2 Lepak At One Side Of The Carpark.. Panya Banyak Netball Court And Yang Durg Lantik2 Stretching Atu Panya Cuci Mata Hahaahahahaha Bagus Jua Tu.. Berlari Badan Sehat.. Lapas Berlari Cuci Mata.. As I Was Saying It Really Is Like A Walk Down Memory Lane.. Balik Keraja Driving Through Kiulap Hating The Traffic Jam.. Arrived At The Stadium Tukar Baju Dalam Kereta Ahahahaha That Was Me Before And God Knows How Much I Miss That.. Run Off With The Fellow Mates And Then While Running Along The Road Kejumpaan Kawan2 Mun D Kb Heh Nada Tu.. Isk Isk Isk Sedih Sedih.. Kan Ke Bandar Ku Eh Patang Ani Kan Jog.. Haahahaahah Sekadar
Later On Went For A Movie Night With The Lads And Their Spouse For Fast Five.. Ah Siukkkkkkkk
It Is One Cool Movie.. Siuk Berabis Macam Canakan Durg Punya Idea Buat Movie Ani.. Haha.. And The Fight Scene Between Vin Diesel And The Rock Was Just Epic.. Karas Kepala Durg Dua Atu.. Nda Mau Pacah Hehehehe Maybe Terpaksatah Berlasak Ni Kali Baru Tah Karas Kepala Hahaha Apakan.. Owhh Owhh Before That
We Had A Mc-D Night.. And I Had A Purple Can Glass Cool Innit! Heh..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: