Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday 06/11/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

It's all about the food today.

Didn't had any breakfast hence aku and my colleague awal escape ke Happy Dean for brunch. Hahahahha puas hati ku makan ayam aaaa.

I had an errand to do in the afternoon. So before i left i took this photo saying goodbye to my station. Cuti ku esok and since Maulud will be on Saturday hence andang jadi kebiasaan office kami. Ganti cuti akan diawalkan sehari hence Friday lah kami bercuti. Since my Wife kan minta bawa ke Miri ku ambil lah cuti esok hence i have an even longer long weekend.






Early dinner at my Wife's fave place. Kedia pun kelaparan jua hence singgah tah kami sini. Ordered kolo mee didn't like it sampai nda ku terhabis. Luckily the chix wing and spring roll is good!

WADi

No comments: