Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Monday 04/11/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday and start of the new week. Looking forward to this week pasalnya aku kan cuti hari Khamis ani. So what was already a short working week is become even shorter.



Quite a heavy breakfast today so aku nda perlu kan snacking lagi between now and lunch. Well i think jua tu laaa. Snacking pun right now aing jua nganya. Ku kurangkan udah makan keropok di opis ani.


My Wife mendgani sekajap aku doing a lil bit of pantry shopping untuk office. Lil bit lah sangat sampai panuh satu trolley pastu top up lagi pakai bakul nyahahaha.



Singgah saja membali lauk nasi untuk makan tengah hari ku. Dakat saja di gerai sebarang Balai Polis Berakas. Not bad lah the food. It only cost me a few bucks. Rahmat Allah tah sudah ni kiranya gais!





Dijadikan cerita bah. Aku atu having discussion with my colleagues. Sekali menyuap tah ku gula gula hacks. Then siuk siuk bercerita terpapak gula then taus terdangar cracked sound. So ku cek gigiku haiya bergarak. Panic ku taus bah and mind you when this happened it was already 4.15 in the afternoon. Ke mana kan ku lajaukan.

Thankfully colleague my Wife ada berpadah yang di Serusop ada one Dental Clinic called Premier Dental and Orthodontic Centre. So we tried our luck and alhamdulillah the place was still open when we arrived. Well just plang pasalnya durg in the midst of memanyap apa. Registered then kana panggil masuk. 

At first i thought this going to be an easy job. Rupanya nda after initial checked. The Dentist gtau that she needed to perform an X-ray dulu just to double check how bad my tooth aa. Yang bergarak atu actually just my crown while the root was still intact. Ku tanya saja kalau nda di extract what would happen? Katanya my gum will get an infection and it will be painful. Since pada masa ani aku balum merasa sakit. Mau nda mau baiktah dicabut. So i have to undergo a surgery.

Bila my Wife terdgr yang the nurse informed arah registration counter yang i need to undergo  a surgery taus tah kedia bertanya berapatah harganya? She was informed that the price ranged to undergo it would cost me around $350 - $500 and she was surprised yang aku menyanggupi jua. 

Back to my situation. I was surprisingly calm until the nurse started to assemble all the equipments. And the worst came when i saw the syringe! My goodness i totally forgot how huge those buggers are. Well no time to chicken out now. Need to endure the pain! And alhamdulillah everything was done in half an hour. Well it does felt longer especially when your mouth was wide open all the time. Man those moment when the Dentist has to drill stuff ughhhh that was bad!

When i was done i just smiled at my Wife and sat next to her. Then she asked me. "Sanggup jua abg membayar?" I told her well i can't really wait til morning just to go the Govt clinic. Nda ku mau brave out the night. Mana ku tau what would happen jua kan. Who knows the wound gotten worse and i have to endure a sleepless night! Then she bombshelled with the info about the bill. Mind you though i was totally oblivious of the price. So when she told me i just shrugged ah well at least this going to be my kenangan for my Performance Bonus money hahahaha.

When my name was eventually called out. Went to the counter and when i looked at the bill. It comes up to $184.00. Still a big amount but hey it's still better than paying $500! A sigh of relief and alhamdulillah.


Safe to say this is the most expensive MC i've ever paid for. Owh i also had a few ibuprofen for all the trouble!

Now it's time to reap the pain!

WADi

No comments: