Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Saturday 02/11/2019 Part 2.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ahhh the weekend. And i'm doing this post in two parts hehe.


Biasalah kalau udah namanya weekend andangnya jua it's time for us guys to go back home to KB. Nganya today we had one stop to make before reaching Pandan home.



My first cousin invited the whole family for a house-warming party.



This has to be my favourite spot of the house. Nda jua ku explore banar kawasan rumahnya. Malas tah ku jua nanti nanti tah saja. Btw paot buiii hahahahaha.




Bilanya kedapatan aku mengambar atu hahahaha. Actually awal atu aku kan ngambil candid saja. Sekali sorg sorg nampak aku mengambar bah okaylah jom ke jom jom tah.


Eseh mau c Muqri kan my Wife nyahahahahaha.

My nieces and nephew balah my Tua family.

Usul kami kana gambar dari level atas teeheehee.

WADi

No comments: