Friday, November 29, 2019

Monday 25/11/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday and the start of a new week.



Aku atu hairan kenapa malar bergagar jam ku ani. Rupanya tengah updating itself. Ah okaylah. Bisai tah tu.


Ate 3 then left two for the girls.

My MIL as usual working hard trying to support the family. With this business mampu jua ya membali karan and membayarkan kereta my BIL. Nganya membari kesian semakin kurus udah.

Riding solo today. Wifey ali ali because kedia mengambil darah di Klinik. Ngam tah jua bertamu sama my MIL. Yatah ku gtau kedia bisai bisai saja.


One of our colleague is retiring today hence we had a celebration for him as well as the October and November babies. Wasn't in the mood to anything until i found out ada bubur mama c Maruan. So biasalah aku just ambil the soup. Ambil shredded chicken and tuang lada rindunya. Ahhhhhhh blessing!

By noon time both of was just starving our brain out. Mcm lapar banar kami atu langsung nda mau berjalan jauh kan makan. So we opted for Harini Restaurant at the National Stadium.

Saw this keropok on the table and tear the bag open. Ah sedapnya batah dah nda merasa ni keropok ani. Yatah ku suruh my Wife riki riki kalau di kadai. Simbat sekontainer dua hahaha.


Talking about the food. Nda ku happy eh. Udah lambat sampai. Mcm siap udah my Wife makan and my food was not there. When i called out the waiter for a follow up. He asked what do i want. I haven't received my food kah? Mcm kan snapped ku udah baik jua dapat ku kontrol annoyance ku. I ordered black pepper chicken then yang datang beef. Mcm fuck it i can't bothered anymore.


Doing a lil shopping with my Wife. She went to the toilet so i have to carry her bag around. No wonder ada yang tawa tawa meliat aku kah kah kah.


Told my Wife cam tais liur kan makan mee goreng. Cana membali mee tani? Tunai eh hahaha. Fried a few the whole of Sg Tampoi clan and one for myself teeheeehee.

WADi

No comments: