Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday 11/11/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Start of the new week and already lacks of sleep!



Nya my Wife singgah tah sekajap si Gerai Selayun since it was still early when we left home. I said right on! And the watch just show how many hours of sleep i had last night. And it is all thanks to the Liv V Man City games and Liverpool won 3 - 1. Yay!

Aik my Wife pun tumbang hahahahah well she does woke up early jua mendangani my MIL menyediakan tempahan pie. Plus andang kebiasaannya jua kalau time commute ke opis mencuri-curi masa tidur kedia.

Dk Heirna just got back from her leave n trip and i just found out she brought a huge box of Ferrero Rocher. So dengan rasa tanpa bersalah i took a few keh keh keh.

Dinner time i reckon as i took this photo time balik keraja. Wifey was starving so i told her bah makan di Freshco saja ambil kelainan sekali sekala.





Honestly didn't enjoyed my food. Aku atu taisliur kan indomie sekali kian mcm bad idea jua as it gave me gastric waktu malamnya. And from this day onwards. Ku pangkah tah dulu makan indomie ani. Sampai bila? Wallahualam Bisawwab.

WADi

No comments: