Monday, November 18, 2019

Wednesday 13/11/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Alhamdulillah its already Midweek!



Just another Wednesday. Life is easy that u can afford to stop by Gerai Selayun and not worry about the early morning traffic. I mean what traffic are we talking about here.







Awal atu alum ramai sekali sudah atu bilang org berkumpul then the food just keep on coming hence we had our morning breakfast beramai-ramai hahaha.


When i returned back to my desk. I found a few fridge magnets. Thanks Ka Jah Siti Awa. Terkanang ya aku collect this stuff hences kedia baru balik bercuti dari China. Simbatinya tah a few fore me. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.


Trying out my Assistant Manager's new toy.

Told my Wife that i knew she was tired and i also told her don't bother making me some dinner. Let's just stopped by arah kawasan gerai di Rimba / Tungku and grabbed some nasi katoks. And as usual no sambal for me.

When we arrived home these two munchkins tengah makan. So i joined them taus. Heh tak tenang aku makan. Minta suap lah mau ayam gorengku lah apa. Kali last last nda mau abis makan. I told them kalau nda abis makan and nda mandi. Dua dua nda boleh main dibilik and liat movie dibilik. Cua dua dua taus turun. Then nda batah atu ada tia masuk dalam bilik. Sorry Wife the kids misses me too much. Dua dua bah dibadankan. Clingy berabis!

WADi

No comments: