Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Tuesday 05/11/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Supposed to be attending an office training at Rizqun hotel today. So once i received my MC yesterday. I contacted our HR team informing them that i won't be joining the training and asked if i could reschedule my training to a later date.

They said it should be fine and i just need to inform my Manager about it. Hence my Manager was informed and he booked my training for February 2020!


Stayed home all morning but i need to send my Wife to work in the afternoon. Stopped by at Babu Kitchen Gadong Sentral for lunch. The food was good and surprisingly enough i do enjoyed my lunch. Why? Well masih alum fully recover kan hence aku takut salah papak lagi hence i eat slow and munch carefully. 

WADi

No comments: