Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wednesday 10/02/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Wednesday. Hari yang ditunggu-tunggu and yang membari kami luan kabak-kabak. Mcm even malamnya dalam group chat kami tiga org mcm nda bertidur bah kami aaa ingau kan this morning.


Mua nervous but orang sebalah ku nyaman tidur hahaahaha. This photo was taken when kami otw ke opis my wife.


Bukan kaleng-kaleng guys, I mean udah ku di DARe barutah ku merasa ada parking reserved specifically untuk namaku di hotel. Mcm bukannya parking reserved for DARe but for me haa haa haa tawa bangga haa haa haa! Sekadar! 


It was still empty when I arrived. Phew kira a good thing lah tu. Mun nya trainee plang dulu sampai kira inda professional tu eh.



And the training begins hehehehehe. Honestly, kami gagar ni pasalnya most of the trainee yang attend ani is our colleagues yang close dengan kami hence boh gagar eh.





Skipping straight to lunchtime. Too bad no buffet but just a packed meal that was served to us. Not all bad though, as I have to admit I really enjoyed the lunch meal.



As for my wife since aku shared my lunch arah kedia. So kedia pun shared her lunch. Wah boleh tahan lah.


And of course, I need to tapao some cakes for my wife. Awu di shared arah nya kemudian nda ditapaukan marah tia baa haha.



And the afternoon session begins. And alhamdulillah despite a few hiccups here and there. Day one does run smoothly.

W

No comments: