Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Saturday 06/02/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Saturday baby!






Sorry about urutan gambar di atas. Can't be bothered kan ngusai as masa ani the office was still quiet and it is kinda enjoyable to update my blog without any disruption. Plus malas tah lagi gagau kan ngusai hahahaha.

My wife wanted to have lunch di Sapphira, Kiulap. Well if that so then your request is my service love! We ordered some cakes, Sambal Prawn, Tom Yam Soup and it was delicious.



After dropping my wife off at her office. I went to Bunut to pick up my mom's portable oxygen concentrator. Grateful to Allah as it was his izin that everything went well. Mind you guys, this was the last stock. Yang lain ada but too big and payah kan diangkut ke sana ke mari.


The final errand of the day was to pick up my FIL from RIPAS. Biasalah guys namanya jua cancer patient. Anti body and immune system nda lagi kuat. So kalau dtg ampusnya apa terpaksa di bawa ke spital and bersiruk.

W

No comments: