Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Friday 26/02/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Friday and can't freaking wait for the week to end.


Ada org awal bangun and mandi today sekali nda mau mau minta berjalan so last last berjalan tah kami sekajap membawa kedia round kampung. Belabih ni anak damit ani.


The traffic was bad that morning kejarangan ni cemani ani kalau on a Friday and of course memang ada kereta beranti dapan atu. Honestly guys, nda ku tahan ngalih banar ku. After solat Jumaat taus ku msg my manager that I need to take the afternoon off. Told him, my body was very tired and mental was very drained as I am still recovering from my fever.




Malam atu menghadiri acara sembahyang berjemaah dan bertahlil di rumah bungsuku di Jerudong. Batah udah kami nda masuk ke rumah ani ever since kedia kana suruh pindah masuk compound Police HQ in Gadong and this house was rented out.



Just the two of us enjoying some quiet time before joining the rest of the family eating.









And its makan time! I was pacing myself with the food pasalnya alum ku berliur banar plus badan masih terasa ngalih.


Though for saying that I kinda picked the best spot in the house hahahahahaha. Nda plang ku banyak makan yang lain but this one I over indulged!

W

No comments: