Saturday, March 06, 2021

Friday 22/01/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Friday and finally the weekend is almost upon us.


Feeling all blue today. Ngalih jua eh 2 hari commute ah hahahahaha. Honestly, it has been a while since I had to commute to work hence terasa.


My wife shared this photo with me. Membawa kanak2 berjalan durang and the little one is already all sleepy haha.




We had a town hall meeting in the afternoon. Honestly, aku atu malas kan join because I am equally frustrated and fed up with the management. I wish I could have shared it here but it will be very unethical for me to share it on a social media platform even though my blog does not have many followers.

The reason why I decided to join in was that we are also announcing the DARe To Serve Training. And to show support for my colleague who is presenting a session about it.

I left early because I felt like there is no point for to stay any longer. The answer that was given to us is quite bollocksing and didn't sound fair. I just packed my stuff and left the auditorium.


Honestly, I love DARe. I can say this proudly that I am amongst those who were there when it began. The early days were tough and challenging. I love the people I work with and just because of that alone decides why I wanted to stay. There are a few times that I felt like quitting because coming to work felt dragging but the people with who I am close help to push me on.

I wish I could say more...

W

No comments: