Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Sunday 14/02/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday in Tutong. So the verdict? Well, the room was spacious, and sorry I didn't get to take photos of the room because hey, at this age you can easily browse it on any travel apps. As I mentioned earlier I didn't get to capture the room photo but it was spacious. The bed was big but was a bit on the hard side. The best advice was to call room service for an extra pillow as the pillow was very thin.

The bathroom was also spacious and I really enjoyed taking a long shower. Although, the hot water tends to cool off if you really took your time. I was very disappointed with the TV as they're using internet TV and for those who don't know. If your hotel is very stingy with the bandwidth then internet tv will suck too. And u ended using lots of your mobile data boohoo!


Well the view from our room was as you guys can see is on the disappointing side.


Should have requested a river-facing room. Then again those bloody rooftop kinda spoil the view. Just my thought.




This I cannot complain about. In fact, I love it a lot. Both my wife and I really enjoyed our breakfast meal. And we love their nasi lemak daging so very much.


Post breakfast meal. Someone is enjoying the morning view. Love the green.




Just the two of us trying to record memories from the balcony of our room. 


Time to go back home to kb and lawat my family hehehehehehe.



Ronda ronda Kb town later in the evening then singgah menyimbat kabab at Serikandi Express. Bolehlah nyamannya same old same old yg banarnya bah aa. Tabalkan ke mayonaise.

W

No comments: